We wanted to sell our house but couldn’t afford to do a bunch of the work we’d have to do to sell it through a real estate agent. We called a couple home buyers and we buy your house gave us the best offer by far! After that they didn’t rush us out the door and let us decide when we could finish the deal. Thanks!!
Is Your Home In Distress or Causing You Stress?
If you are selling a distressed house in need of repairs then it could be a huge source of stress when things start to fall apart, renovations and upkeep can come easily become overwhelming
but you do have options for a fresh start. Each distressed house or property and situation requires it’s own tailored solution.
- Identify your biggest cause of stress.
- Identify your ideal outcome.
- Present you with a solution to help you get there.
Contact us today by simply entering your information in the form to the right to get a FREE NO-OBLIGATION Consultation.
What does a distressed home look like?
If you are selling a house in need of repairs or cluttered in unwanted junk is easily classified as a distressed home. While a collapsing roof, leaking or crumbling foundation, smoke / nicotine damage, pet feasible, rodent and bug infestation are all clear indicators of a distressed home, any issue with your home that is unmanageable to you and causing stress can be classified as a distressed home. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the repair needed on your home more than you can afford/ manage?
- Have you inherited or collected a mass amount of belongings you no longer want or know what to do with?
- Do you have tenants damaging the property who aren’t leaving?
- Has life gotten to busy leaving the property neglected and become unmanageable?
- Besides your best efforts to upkeep the property has rodent or bug infestation taken over the home?
- Did you inherit a home from a loved one that you no longer have the means to support or repair?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, we can help. Have a look below at some of the properties we have purchased from sellers in need of a fast no hassle sale.
We needed to sell our house asap. I got in touch with Alex and he came to meet with us the next day. A quick walk around the house and he made us a great offer on the spot! He knew we were looking to sell fast and got everything done for us in a week. Thank you!
The folks at We Buy Your House make selling homes a breeze. They’re fair and make the process so easy that it is hard to believe we could close with no hassle whatsoever.
Alex was a pleasure to deal with. Very responsive and knowledgeable. Thanks!
Alex was extremely knowledgeable in understanding what our goals were and helped us understand the process. Making this very easy and enjoyable. Thanks for your help, integrity and honesty!
If you are looking for someone who is very knowledgeable and cares about people, talk to Alex. He will take the time to understand your goals and takes pride in helping you accomplish those goals. I would highly recommend working with Alex.